• Suitable for all plastics up to a processing temperature
• Low consumption – economical
• Odorless during application
• Rapid cleaning effect
• Helps prevent carbonization
• NSF-registered; conforms to H2 listing requirements
Lusin® Clean G 300 is a granular purging compound based on a high-grade thermoplastic material with cleaning
additives. It is suitable for use at processing temperatures up to 300°C/572° F.
Lusin® Clean G 300:
• Removes deposits within the operational temperature from screw, cylinder and head
• For cleaning of screw when color or material is altered
• Cleans gently; contains no abrasives or solvents
• Worker-friendly; no odor/low smoke
• Helps prevent carbon build-up when used as a preventive maintenance product
1. For dosage, refer to the table.
2. Empty cylinder.
3. Fill hopper with Lusin® Clean G 300 and plasticize it through the cylinder. Cleaning temperature is as for
processing of previous material.
4. When Lusin® Clean G 300 comes out of the cylinder, stop the screw and let the material react for 5 – 10 minutes. Following this period, plasticize the remaining Lusin® Clean G 300. This operation can be repeated in case of resistant contamination.
5. Plasticize Lusin® Clean G 300 through the cylinder.
6. Fill the new plastic material into the hopper.
7. Set the machine at the correct processing temperature for the new material.
8. Eject the rest of the cleaner and run normal production. When used as a preventative maintenance product, leave
the Lusin® Clean G 300 inside the barrel and the head during the weekend and / or shutdown as it will help protect aga